Avondale FC is recruiting for a suitably qualified and experienced Commercial Manager to oversee the day-to-day management of the club’s commercial operations.
The Commercial Manager reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for delivering sustainable revenue growth via Avondale FC’s commercial and corporate hospitality operations whilst ensuring a focus on building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with Avondale FC partners.
The Commercial Manager will:
- Manage and lead the day-to-day function of Avondale’s commercial department
- In conjunction with the General Manager, develop commercial strategies designed to maximise commercial revenues and ensure long-term commercial success
- Identify internal and external opportunities for new sponsorship and supply partnerships
- Serve as the negotiation lead on all new sponsorship and renewal discussions
- Manage all commercial budgets, forecasts, and reporting
- Drive sales via unique corporate hospitality offerings
- Provide a high level of customer service and ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations for Avondale FC partners
- Think creatively to maximise ROI for partners and Avondale FC
Full-time (38 hours per week)
$50,000 (10% signing bonus on new commercial revenue)
To apply, please send through a CV and Covering Letter to Jarrad Denham (email@example.com)