Avondale Football Club is dedicated to developing young football players’ skills and talents within a supportive and friendly environment to become emerging and professional footballers.
Avondale FC is seeking to appoint permanent Miniroos football coaches to lead our U9’s, U10’s & U11’s Teams for the 2020 season. All coaches will lead and assist teams under the guidance of the Technical Director.
Applicants must have great energy, determination, and possess the ability to motivate and engage footballers of varying backgrounds and ability levels.
Our vision is to provide enjoyable and fulfilling grassroots football experiences, with the purpose of inspiring and empowering people to develop. We serve people and football. Our programs provide people of all ages and abilities access to high quality and appropriate development opportunities centred around our holistic development domains. In doing so, raising the standard of football, strengthening community engagement and deepening the love of the world game. Avondale provides opportunities to grow and develop and a clear pathway for coaches.
We are here for the players. Our Miniroos program has an emphasis on player welfare and development. Every player at the club, from the youngest to the oldest must clearly see a development/career pathway. Be it progressing from U9 to U10 or from U18 into the first team, the opportunity to move forward must always be clearly promoted.
You will work with Head of Youth Development Michael Pitchner. You will be base at Doyle Street Reserve, Avondale Heights.
Experience and qualifications in football coaching are preferred.
– Deliver 2 training sessions per week a Sunday Game.
– Liaise with parents and other stakeholders
- Valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) number
- Having your own reliable transport is critical
- Level 1 Coaching qualification or above
- Current First Aid/CPR accreditation
- Strong footballing background and ability
- Beyond playing ability you must have a deep interest and aptitude for
- Works well in a team and on their own
- Creating an enjoyable environment for players to play, learn and socialise
- through football
- A strong sense of commitment, reliability and professional responsibility.
- Above all else an outstanding communicator and influencer
- FFA Advanced coach qualifications are desirable and remunerated to value
- Coaching: 3 years (Preferred)
Successful applicants will commence in February 2020. The season concludes in September 2020. Remuneration will be based on qualification and experience. It is a very strong commitment but also a very exciting one.
If you would like further information before submitting a CV please call Jeff Fleming on 0401 021 581. Alternatively, submit your CV to email@example.com.