Formed as Keilor United (I.C.K.A) in 1984. Avondale FC was founded by Italian migrants and was formerly known as Keilor United (ICKA). In 1999 the club relocated to Doyle Street Reserve in Avondale Heights and therefore changed its name to Avondale Heights Soccer Club.
Throughout the next 6 years, the club competed in Provisional League 1 before being relegated to Provisional League 2 in 2009. Avondale Heights SC then became the only club in Victorian Football to achieve a Promotion 5 times in 6 Seasons to reach top flight in Victorian by being promoted to the National Premier League of Victoria (NPLV).
- 2000 Provisional League 3 NW Champions
- 2001 Provisional League 2 NW Champions
- 2002 Women’s State League 3 NW Champions
- 2006 Provisional League 1 NW Runner-Up
- 2009 Provisional League 2 NW Runner-Up
- 2010 Provisional League 1 NW Runner-Up
- 2012 State League 3 NW Champions
- 2013 State League 2 NW Runner-Up
- 2014 National Premier League 1 Champions